We have terminated our Affiliate Program. This document serves as terms for affiliate members who were active before April 30, 2013.
Clientary Affiliate Program Terms
Earn Recurring Income
Clientary's affiliate program is designed for people who want to share the best invoicing app with others and get paid doing it.
We offer an unlimited, recurring payout based on the number of paying subscribers that you send our way. There's no time or monetary limit, so the more accounts you refer, the more you'll earn.
Just about everyone can participate. However, there are just a few requirements:
- You must have a Clientary account in good standing, in accordance with our Terms of Service. Clientary is free to get started!
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must have an active PayPal account in good standing.
- We reward 25% (unless otherwise noted) of all paid account revenue for the lifetime of the referred account in the form of Affiliate Credit.
- Payments are made on outstanding Credits on the first of every month, provided that your account is in good standing. Your account must be active without any suspensions due to payment issues or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Payments are only made on Credits that occurred more than 45 days ago from the date of Affiliate Payment Processing. This policy is meant to mitigate charge-back risk.
- Payments are only made on referral accounts with more than $20 pending Credit.
- Affiliate Credit may not be accumulated for referring yourself. This is not permitted and will lead to immediate account suspension.
- Affiliate Referrals cannot be retroactively applied. A referred account must have been created from your referral URL after your entry into our affiliate program in order to acquire Affiliate Credit.
- Referrals are tracked by a 30 day cookie, so any accounts created during the first 30 days of your referral will go towards your account. Referred accounts may upgrade at any time, as long as an account (free or otherwise) is created within those 30 days.
- Clientary reserves the right to suspend your affiliation at any time or any reason, with any legitimate balance due in full, provided the account is in good standing.
- Pricing of Clientary plans is subject to change and discounts. Referral Credits will factor in pricing changes and discounts proportionally.
- Participation in Clientary's affiliate program does not constitute employment with Clientary.
- The Clientary referral program is intended for affiliates to refer new users whom with which they have an existing relationship.
- Spamming, fraud, theft or other means of acquiring referrals is strictly prohibited and will result in the suspension of your affiliate account as well as suspension of any outstanding funds. Clientary may report such conduct to law enforcement authorities when applicable.
- You must not, under any circumstance, operate with the pretense of being employed by Clientary.
- Affiliates with referrals leading to chargeback disputes are also subject to suspension.
- Payment will be made to your PayPal account as provided during affiliate sign up.
- Clientary is not responsible or liable for the status of your PayPal account or your ability to obtain payment from PayPal.
- Clientary is not responsible for any loss of payment due to incorrect information provided during sign up.